Friday 25 August 2017

Ouch

Sheena is back with us. Yay!

Abingdon was very nice. We've enjoyed our 5 days of the town's generous hospitality and will be departing tomorrow. I also found the "swarm of angry bees" that the council was looking for. Turns out, they were hornets. I know this because I had one attached to the top of my Skull. It was Bryn's fault for winding them up. We then had to go the long way around (5 miles via culham) to get back home.

Sheena: let me look
Me: no, you will poke it with your finger.
Sheena: I won't.
Me: oh, alright then.
Sheena: (pokes it with finger). Is that it?


3 comments:

  1. We must have been in Abingdon at the same time! We were there 22/23 Aug and are now in Goring. Sorry we missed you. Jennie and Chris nb Tentatrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grumpy sailor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jennie: we'll look out for you. On our way to Beale park for a chill next week.

    @anonymous: LOL. Far from the truth. Just telling it like I see it with no sugar coating. Whole lot of selfish floating on the river at the moment. FYI, I start each day with a belly laugh. Thanks for your comment..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.