Tuesday 31 December 2013

Muddy and Wet

Sumo in his ruffwear harness, which enables me to pick him up like a suitcase. Best thing ever. People often say "Don't you mind the smell of a wet dog on your boat?". And I reply, "It's probably no worse than my socks". Arf!

2013 seems to be going out the same way that it came in, under two feet of flood water (festooned with used syringes, condoms and dead ducks). The river is, thankfully, on it's way down at the moment. And I hope that it'll continue to recede further. Because putting on my waders, and jumping over the side every time I want to go out is getting kindof 'old'.

Happy new year, everyone.
Stay dry!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Ken, Sheena and Sumo! We toast you both and wish you well in 2014.
    Jaq and LesXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Jaq and Les. Hope 2014 is good for you two, too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.