Wednesday 17 March 2010

Black & Green

Slapped on another coat of bitumen black, all around. It was stiff, and harder on the arms than the first layer. But, it took less time to complete. We've got about 1/2 a tin left, so I'll give it a third (and final) going over, tomorrow.

Then I was twiddling my thumbs wondering what to do next. Got out the Green, and got a bit carried away with the Zen of it all. Managed to avoid a masking tape disaster this time, and completely finished down one side.

Did not mess it upAll gone tarnished paintHoping it doesn't rain tomorrow, so I can do the other side.
Then there's JUST THE BILGE TO PAINT!

Sorry about the picture quality. It had clouded over, by the time I'd finished, and the light wasn't great.

1 comment:

  1. Boats looking great Ken. Job well done!

    p.s. Are you going to have the name 'dogma' put on the boat?

    Anyway looking really good mate.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.