Blue Ensign Permit

To fly the undefaced Blue Ensign legally....

Hoop #1 - You must be ex-Royal Navy.
Hoop #2 - You must be an RNSA member.
Hoop #3 - Your vessel must be SSR registered.

1 comment:

  1. Not necessary to be either ex-Royal Navy or a member of the RNSA for the members of other Blue Ensign clubs.